The Brisbane Golf Club has received Bronze Accreditation with ABIA (Australian Bridal Industry Academy).
Established in 1996, ABIA is the most omnipresent Wedding Brand in Australia, with its logos & plaques featuring on more websites, social media accounts, expos and venues than any other wedding organisation in Australia.
The Australian wedding market consists of an estimated 40,000 businesses, making it challenging for couples to determine which businesses are a right fit for their wedding day. ABIA has grown to be the TripAdvisor of weddings and has collected over 85,000 verified customer reviews and continues to attain over 25,000 customer ratings per year. This data builds standards for the wedding marketplace whilst guiding the engaged couple to confidently compare wedding vendors with ease.
ABIA provides every wedding couple with the opportunity of rating their wedding vendors in ABIA’s Four Pillars of Perfection – Quality of Product, Quality of Service, Value for Money and Attitude of Staff. To achieve accreditation and a listing with ABIA each vendor must have at least 5 verified nominations with an average rating above 95%”
- Established in 1996, ABIA’s mission has always been to promote the Trustworthy Wedding Vendor whilst protecting the Wedding Customer. Since then, ABIA has grown to be the TripAdvisor of Weddings,
- The Australian wedding market consists of an estimated 40,000 businesses, making it challenging for couples to determine which businesses are aright fit for their wedding day
- ABIA is the most omnipresent Wedding Brand in Australia, with its logos & plaques featuring on more Websites, Social Media Accounts, Expos, Offices and Venues than any other wedding organisation in Australia. Its 22 Years of collecting ratings & reviews and hosting nationally recognised Industry Awards across Australia has made for a powerful & trustworthy brand.
- In total ABIA has collected over 85,000 Verified Customer Reviews and continues to attain over 25,000 Customer Ratings per year. This data builds standards for the wedding marketplace whilst guiding the Engaged Couple to confidently compare Wedding Vendors with ease.
- ABIA goes beyond the out-of-the-box rating-template of 5 stars, it provides every Wedding Couple with the opportunity of rating their Wedding Vendors out of 100 points in ABIA’s Four Pillars of Perfection.
- Quality of Product
- Quality of Service
- Value for Money
- Attitude of Staff
- A rating out of 100% as opposed to a simple 5 star review empowers couples with knowledge, offering insight on how a business’ product/service will perform on the day, whether the experience was one they would recommend and whether the product/service is worth the price tag.
- When starting with the ABIA, you are required to have at least 5 nominations with an average rating above 95% to be accredited as Appointed (Bronze). Each year you are partnered with the ABIA you will progress through to Approved (Silver) and Accredited (Gold).