With the further easing of restrictions announced by the Queensland Premier to take effect from midday tomorrow we have again revised the hospitality options and other services available to Members and guests.
Food & Beverage at the Club
- From midday on Friday, 3 July the Members’ Lounge will be open for up to 50 people plus staff at any one time.
- Our trading hours for the Garden Room and Members’ Lounge are listed below. Please note that we have extended the trading hours for the Members’ Lounge on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Monday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Tuesday 6.30am to 5.30pm
- Wednesday 6.00am to 6.30pm
- Thursday 6.00am to 5.30pm
- Friday 6.00am to 5.30pm
- Saturday 6.00am to 6.30pm
- Sunday 6.00am to 5.30pm
- Tuesday 10.30am to 3.00pm
- Wednesday 11.00am to 6.30pm
- Saturday 11.00am to 6.30pm
- Areas available for Members and guests to enjoy food and beverage will now include the Members’ Lounge (max 50), the Deck outside the Lounge (max 32), the Garden Room (max 10 seated plus 10 standing) and areas outside of the Garden Room. The lawn and garden areas have proved popular with members and will remain open while they are well supported. The Tennyson Room (max 66) will also be available if required on Tuesday for lunch and Wednesday and Saturday as an overflow area.
- Members and guests may now purchase food and drinks directly from the bar in the Members’ Lounge or at the counter in the Garden Room. Subject to demand, staff may provide service at tables in the Members’ Lounge. At busy times this may not be possible.
- For Members and guests wishing to take food or drinks onto the course or away from the Club please purchase these from the Garden Room counter. Alcoholic drinks are now available to be purchased and consumed on the course.
- The Members’ Lounge and Deck will have access to draft beer and a full bar. The Garden Room and outside areas will only have access to packaged (bottles and cans) beer, spirits, soft and other drinks.
- The Club will continue to collect the contact details of all attendees remaining in the above areas. The golf course and golf shop will use timesheets to record attendees.
- No limits or conditions will apply to using the practice putting green, practice putting/chipping green and driving range although members and guests should continue to maintain appropriate social distancing. Bookings are no longer required for the driving range.
- All cleaning protocols for the sand buckets, range ball buckets, motorised carts and buggies will remain in place.
- The latest playing conditions have been posted on the local rules board and in the Golf Shop.
Other Items to Note
- Presentations of prizes will not be conducted at this stage.
- All showers will remain closed until further notice.
- Reciprocal members are not permitted to play at present unless as a guest of a member.
Chef’s Table Luncheons
Many members have enjoyed fine fare in the Members’ Lounge as our Chef’s Table luncheons have become so popular. Members can book tables seven days per week (minimum 4 people) at a suitable time to enjoy a fabulous two or three course lunch prepared by our chefs while overlooking the 18th green. Please email our General Manager, Geoff Kuehner (email@example.com) if you would like to make a booking.
Please continue to maintain good hand hygiene, appropriate social distancing and remain away from the Club if you are feeling unwell.
Above all, stay safe.
Phil Wikman, President