The Summer Cup began in 1972 as the Summer Championships over 72 holes prior to the “Opening of the Season”. It was renamed the Summer Cup in 2007 and played in varying formats till the current best 3 of 4 stroke rounds. Played in A, B and C Grade as a Gross and Nett event over consecutive Saturdays and Sundays.
The Centenary Cup was intended as a one off event in 1996 but has remained as an 18 hole nett competition. In 2003 68 year member Sam Mills (former President, Captain, and Honorary Life Member) died and his name was attached to the Cup in his honour and memory.
Saturday 5, 12, 19 January and Sunday 20 January. 1st round handicap applies.
- Overall Stableford 3 out of 4 rounds – Leaderboard
- Gross 3 out of 4 rounds – Leaderboard
- A Grade Nett 3 out of 4 rounds – Leaderboard
- B Grade Nett 3 out of 4 rounds – Leaderboard
- C Grade Stableford 3 out of 4 rounds (Stableford) – Leaderboard